Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekend Attire: Saturday Errands and Aldo Cadawen Heels





Hi Loves-

It is freezing in NY but that didn't stop me from my Saturday shenanigans. I spent the whole day with my mother. Our first stop was the furrier. I had to drop two of my furs off (and of course try a new one on). Like I stated in a previous post it is important to take care of your coats. They should last you for YEARS. There was slight rip in one of mine so I took it to get fixed and I stored my other fur. 

Let me say this: LADIES & GENTLEMEN DO NOT DRIVE IN YOUR FURS (the pressure from you sitting on them can rip the arms or back of your fur). Furs are delicate. Before you drive lay your coat on the passenger side seat or the back seat just don't hop in the car and pull off (use me as an example).  

After spending my hard earned money at the furrier we headed to the mall. Roaming the mall with my mother is a gift and a curse (my love of fashion and perfume comes from her). We went into high and low end stores and found a bunch of dope items

 FYI Aldo is having an amazing 50% off sale.  Even though nothing on sale caught my eye something else did! 

The Cadawen High Heel from Aldo is the sexiest shoe I have seen from them in a minute! I didn't purchase it today but I have not stopped thinking about them since I left the store!  






I personally do not think Aldo has the most comfortable shoes but these are so sexy I could stand the pain! 

Hope you guys are having an amazing weekend! 


Signing off-

Crystal






No comments:

Post a Comment