Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015: A Post A Day for 2015



No one ever said it was going to be easy but they sure said it was going to be worth it. 

I had a thought to myself a little after the ball dropped this morning that I should post once a day for 365 days! And what better day to start than 1/1/15!!! 

Officially my first post of the New Year! I am right now in Barbados having the time of my life and recharging. I feel like no matter who you are and what you do we all need a chance to unwind. 

Happy New Year and let's take this dope journey together!! 

Before I forget! My outfit for this morning was a pair of Old Navy jeans that I ripped myself, a Simoly Intricate dress I wore as a long blouse, Prabal Garung for Target shoes, a clutch from Zara and a tank top!! Easy breezy 


Signing off-

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment