Monday, January 12, 2015

Dope EntreprenHER of the Day: Chelle of Live in Fashion



I remember it like yesterday. I was working a party in NYC and this girl asks me "Excuse me what color is that on your nails?".  Ever since then we have been fashion sisters!!


Let me introduce you to Chelle! Not only is she fashionable but she is an amazing business woman. She is the owner of Live in Fashion. A dope website with an amazing pieces!!!  I have watched and studied her for years. Her style constantly evolves and her spirit is amazing!! Chelle puts thoughts in to all her looks (and poses for that matter). And 99% of the time whatever she is rocking you can purchase on her website. 




Please check out her site: www.liveinfashion.com
Twitter: @LiveInFashion
Signing off-

Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment