Monday, January 26, 2015

VIA SPIGA: Hooded Diamond Quilt Jacket

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Hold the damn PHONE!!!!

This blog post is to show you the POWER of the internet and the power of COMPARISON shopping. As I browsed the Nordstrom website looking for a spring jacket (because we all know I dream about warmer weather). 






I saw a fly Via Spiga Jacket for $198. Something said to me why don't you google this jacket.  Not only did I find it for $120 cheaper but I found it in a doper color! You read correctly CHEAPER AND DOPER!!! Scored!

TJMAXX had the same jacket for $79.99 and the jacket comes in Olive with gold hardware and a detachable hood. You cannot beat it with deal. 

This jacket comes in XS-XL. Currently all the sizes are available. 

This goes to show you that you should never take the first price as the only price. All you need to is little bit of digging! 


Signing off-

Crystal 




No comments:

Post a Comment