Friday, January 30, 2015

Gag Worthy: Rosina Savage

I don't know how I ended up on the Rosina Savage Instagram page but LAWD I do not regret it! I know the newest trend is what I call Peggy Bundy heels! And yes, I am ALL FOR THEM!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I think they are beyond feminine. Can you imagine these beauties with a body con skirt and bodysuit? Or a sexy pantsuit. Endless options! 

Back to Rosina Savage. It is owned by the beautiful and uber talented dope girl Nicola Savage and she provides you with custom shoes. 
You can pick and choose the color of the shoes and what color feathers you would like to place on your shoes. You have six amazing options (including snake skin). I will definitely be purchasing these shoes in the near future and I will give you guys my full and honest review! Until then enjoy the pictures.









Signing off-


Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment