Saturday, January 17, 2015

My Obsession With eBay: My Watch List

Do you guys remember a while back when I told you I had a sick obsession with eBay (yes I know I have many obsessions)? Well, I went on today decided I would share with you what is currently on my watch list.

First on the list is this Men's Genuine Mink Trapper Hat. I live and die for a trapper hat ever since I saw June Ambrose rocking one. 

More than likely her trapper hat is  custom. Grant it I could go to my furrier and see if he can make me a replica of what she had on but I haven't made it to him all season :-( so the next best thing is shopping online! 


Second on my watch list are these beauties. I have thought of a million outfits I can wear with these shoes (sidenote: eBay is a perfect place to find anything that you missed out on in Zara). I am big on purchasing items that can transition from your work life to your nightlife and these are an amazing example.

Lastly on my watch list-well not really because if I was to really list all of the things on my watch list you would be reading this blogpost until your grandkids graduation!!
Let's start this over! Lastly on my watch list are these color blocking beauties. Again, it is a transitional shoe. You can rock these with a dope dress or some orange wide leg pants and a white blouse for work! For nightwear you can rock these with a  pair of distressed shorts and a white blazer. You have a multitude of options. 

If you have the patience to look and bid- eBay is the perfect site for you! I know it's not for some but it can be very beneficial! If you have never been on the site look it up and let me know how you like it.


Signing off-


Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment