Saturday, January 24, 2015

Work Attire: Express- Wool Blend Zip Front Cape

So I think my blogging trend for this week is definitely work attire. I told you guys I am looking to start shopping for the spring and reinventing my work wardrobe all at the same time. 
                                              


I finally went on to Express. I wasn't really in love with anything but I did like their Wool Blend Zip Front Cape. I think it't uber cute and it is perfect for work! It is black to it goes with anything. And of course it is on sale for $99. I am sure they have some type of coupon also. Again, I don't think it is necessary to spend a million bucks in order to look like a million bucks. 

You can pair a cape with flats, heels, a skirt, a dress or pants! The cape is also good for two seasons (fall and spring). It is also good to buy things they give you a multitude of choices. 





Signing off-


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment