Friday, January 9, 2015

Fabulous Repeats: Kim Kardashian


I am all for repeating looks. We all know we have worn a certain items repeatedly!! Whether it's because we love the fit of the jeans or a top goes with any everything. Quiet as kept that is why I love anything monotone (you can repeat and no one really cares)! 


Today as I was knocking off the snow from my UGG boots, sipping coffee and scrolling througIG (I know I know! I am a MULTITASKER) I came across the flyest picture of Kim and Kanye going through John F. Kennedy Airport in New York. 

 I thought to myself I have seen Kim in something similar. I did a little IG trolling and found out she wore the same fur and similar outfit in 2010. This proves my theory that some pieces are timeless and this fur is the very definition of what I mean. She wore it 5 years later and people were going crazy- me included. 

I have pieces that I have had for well over 6 years that I can throw on and still be questioned about where I got it. Timeless pieces do not necessarily have to be expensive, it all depends on how you take care of your purchases. I am sure Kim's fur has been in storage for years and has been tended to with the best care! 

Both of the outfits below are monotone. Only real difference between 2010 vs. 2015 is she is not carrying a bag, her hair is pulled back, a pair of sunglasses (I think these are Celine's), way less makeup, and she switched her knee high boots for some classy pumps. I praise her for having her feet out in this frigid New York weather we have had for the past week. 
Let me tell you something Kim has been KILLLLLLLIIIINNNNGGG ITTT for the past 9 days!! I mean SLAYNG!!!!! Her outfits simple, chic and clean! And she has been repeating certain items. I recently read somewhere that she and Kanye redid her closet and it looks like they have come up with some winning outfits! 

I will definitely be looking forward to what she has in store for 2015!

Signing Off-
Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment