Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lippies: Wine/Plum Colors

Let me apologize! I feel like all I have been posting about lately are dark lippies! See here and here. But I cannot get enough of them. To make matters worse my obsession became deeper once I saw this picture.

Rih Rih made my heart skip a couple of beats! Not only the lips but the whole look is sick. Her eyebrows, makeup and hair are all a perfect combo. It kind of looks like she had 20 minutes to get ready and pulled it off! 

You know how that is ladies?? You get a quick "let's go to brunch/movie/mall run" and you throw things together hit your face with a quick beat and it WORKS!! Yes GOD!!!! 

Anywho back to the lippie...

I posted the above pic yesterday and one of my followers said suggested this color was "Train Bleu" by NARS. "Train Bleu" is a matte deep plum. It looks a tad lighter that what Rihanna has on but that may be because of several different reasons. One may be the picture has been filtered or the lipstick thickly applied. Either way I trusted my followers suggestion and purchased it. I cannot wait until it gets here! 

The color that Rihanna has on honestly reminds me of "Boyfriend Stealer" from MAC's Archie collection which came out two years ago. The only difference is the color she has on is matte. If she is wearing Boyfriend Stealer she could have achieved  the matte look by blotting with powder (excellent tip for turning any glossy lipstick to matte! click here)

Definitely a lot of choices to achieve this amazing look! If you have any suggestions of what this lip color is please leave it below.

Signing off-

Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment