Thursday, January 29, 2015

TBT: New Years Eve 2013

In honor of "Throwback Thursday" I thought I would share my New Year's Eve outfit from a couple of years ago.


This outfit was one of the simplest I have ever put together. From the first time I saw the dress on Instagram I knew I had to have it. So I searched and found it on Junim LA .  When I originally purchased the dress there was only a medium left I really wanted a large because I wanted it to fit more like a loose tee rather than a tight dress. I feel like New Year's is not a time to be confined and uncomfortable. I decided to pray on it and ended up ordering the medium! I LOVED the outcome! I am sure I would have loved the large even more but it wasn't an option.  The dress was around $200 when I purchases it but you are in luck because I looked on the website today and not only is it available in all sizes but now it's only $80! Before I forget to mention since the dress is sequence it can be worn in either gold or black!! Same dress different colors! 



I decided to pair the dress with Aminah Abdul Jillil black suede bow pump. Ladies I will not lie they are not comfortable but they are BEAUTIFUL!!! and they matched the dress perfectly! These shoes are also still available! You can definitely recreate my New Years look for any occasion! 




Signing off-


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment