Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Update: Cazals 642


I blogged about these sunnies last week. And please note I did say " When I obsess I usually purchase". Well the past weekend my Cazal connect hit me and said "Crys I got those 642's for you I am going to drop them off" EXCUSE ME!!!! Did you just say you have the very pair of sunnies I just BLOGGED about? I swear it does pay off to know people who like the same stuff you do! 

Because I love you guys I will give you his contact information at the end of this post. I don't believe in hogging things! 

Let me tell you what the Cazals come with: 1) the case 2) the cloth to clean your sunglasses (please for the love of everything holy DO NOT use glass cleaner on your glasses. Go to any optical store and get the correct cleaner) 3) a cloth case for your Sunnies (great for preventing scratches) 4)the certificate authenticating the glasses. Make sure you receive all of these things when you purchase from a reputable seller. 

I haven't wore them out yet due to the storm! But believe me I will rock them before the week is over and post some pictures.

If you are interested in any type of Cazals you can hit my connect:
JayBadman
IG: @JayBadman
Email: JGolding2003@yahoo.com


Signing Off-

Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment