Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lippies: Coloured Raine

So a couple of months ago my friend screenshots me a picture of a lip stain. Come to find out its from Coloured Raine. I immediately hightailed my ass over to their Instagram page and saw the most amazing colors! 

At the time most of the colors I was hyperventilating over were on pre-order. Well I looked again yesterday and I am happy to say MY LIPPIES ARE ON THE WAY!!! 


 Both of my purchases are from the Matte Lip Paint Line.  

The first color I purchased was Raine Fever. This was the original color my friend sent me. The only way I can describe it is a true plum purple. 


The second color was Truffle Raine. It is a cinnamon brown. I don't own any brown lippies (well none that I can think of off the top of my head). 

Beyond excited to see how these look on!!! 


If anyone else has purchased from them please let me know your reviews!!!

Signing off-

Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment