Sunday, January 11, 2015

Update: Coloured Raine "Raine Fever"

I can never truly try on a lip if my face isn't beat! I tried "Raine Fever" last night in the midst of researching, blogging, and posting (you don't want to know what I looked like)! 

This is a true definition of matte! I woke up 7 hours later and it was still PERFECT!   It was a little difficult to take out. A cream cleanser helped a lot! I tried it again today and I am still in awe and in love! 

The application is flawless! So easy! I first lined my lips with Currant from MAC. That made it easier to basically color in the lines. I then applied two coats of Raine Fever! People this was at 4:30pm it is now 2:30am and it looks like I just put this lippie on! 

This is a definite "NEED TO BUY"!

For $16 you can't go wrong! 


Signing off-

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment