Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Impulse Cosmetics: Melancholy Opaque Matte Lipstick



Like I stated in my previous post I love matte lipstick! I feel like you can mold the shape of your lip and not have to worry about your lipstick bleeding everywhere. I am always searching for the perfect matte purple and I think I found it.

As I scrolled this Pinterest I saw this picture. 
I IMMEDIATELY sent this to about 4 of my good friends to get their opinion and they all said "GET IT". I clicked on the picture and was brought to a Etsy link that broke my heart because it said it was no longer available. But everyone knows I am resilient. I did a little research and found Impulse Cosmetics' website. All of the below lippies are available on there website!  They are beautiful colors and to top it off they are all $6.99! 
Yes, you read correctly $6.99. I immediately ordered Melancholy and another color (which escapes me at the moment). One downside is you have to purchase something called a Mattifying Lip Powder to make the lipstick fully matte (in my opinion that means the lipstick isn't truly a matte). The powder comes in a sample size and a whole size. I ended up purchasing the whole size because I figured I could use it with other lipsticks. 

Hopefully, I will get this before my vacation on Monday! It would be a perfect addition to my NYE outfit! 

Signing off-

Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment