Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Drugstore Finds: NYX Cosmetics, Black Opal and ELF Studio

The worse thing for me is being on my cell phone and browsing the aisles of any drugstore! Damage can be done in a matter of minutes... 

Let's discuss what I picked up on Sunday
1) ELF Studio Smalls Angled Brush- I bought this solely for filling in my eyebrows. I am really a pencil kind of girl but I decided new year new things! 

2) ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit- duh. You knew this was coming after the Angled Brush :-) . I have heard and watched nothing but amazing reviews on this product. 

3) ELF Studio Matte Lip Color- I have been in love with the matte look lately. It stays fresh all day long! No one wants a sloppy red lip.

4) Black OPAL Cosmetics Foundation Stick- let me say this! I CANNOT WAIT to try this out!!!! OHHH MMMMM GGGGG ! When I have time away from my hectic schedule I usually watch hours worth of YouTube videos and people rave about these! So I made a mental note to pick this up! I really hope I fall in love with this product like others have.

5) NYX Dewy Finish Spray- I live for dewy skin. Which to me is stupid since I have such greasy skin but to each is own. 

6) ELF Cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder- this is the only product on my list that I have already purchased. I love this. It reminds me a lot of the NARS Orgasm and Laguna set! Definitely dupe worthy! I was beating the pan on my old one so I decided to purchase a new one. 

I will do a review and get back to you once have played with these purchases. 

Signing off-


Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment