Wednesday, December 24, 2014

OOTD: Winter White Weekend

Two weekends ago my cousin had a her birthday party at the Yotel in New York City (I have to assume that people other than New Yorkers read my blog). Before this I had never gone to the Yotel. I was uber excited because I have heard nothing but good things about it. 

I decided to bust out an all white fit! I don't know if I ever told you guys but I get food and makeup on EVERYTHING!!! So wearing white is a very adventurous thing for me! I paired a white blouse with white jeans and a blush moto jacket from Forever 21 topped off with a pair of snake skin Lady Daf's from Christian Louboutin . I think this outfit is the definition of Hi-Lo's but you can be the judge. 

Ahh before I forget my boss gifted me the CUTEST Emilio Pucci-esque clutch! I have had it for a couple of months and thought it was the perfect addition to the outfit because it pulled in the all white and the jacket!!! Enjoy the pics and tell me what you think! 



Signing off-

Crystal 





No comments:

Post a Comment