Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Beauty Must: Grand Beautè Box

Ladies!!!!!!!!! I really have been shady towards you! I am sorry! I should have posted about this earlier! It would have made a perfect gift idea for you to put on your Christmas list! 

One of my nightlife friends told me she was working on a dope storage box to hold either your cosmetics or jewelry. She was going to make the box in 3 different sizes. Off the bat I loved the idea but couldn't really visualize it!! That was until she showed me the pictures! 

HOLLLLYYYY SH*T!!! What I saw was nothing compared to what I visualized in my head. They come in 3 distinct sizes: Petit, Moyen and Grand. The drawers are deep and long and heavy! The quality of the Beautè Box is phenomenal! It weighs about 10-15 pounds and has stoppers on the bottom so it doesn't slide all over. Best part about the boxes are the interchangeable knobs! 

I have the Grand box and all of my makeup fits comfortably in each draw (thank God!) As you can see from the pictures below it holds ALOT. I will be purchasing two Petit boxes in the near future to be sure not to overpack my Grand Box! 

Signing Off-

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment