Monday, September 29, 2014

Long Lasting Obsession: Fur



Not even going to lie... Real, Faux, Raccon, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Fox, Mixed with dog (I kid I kid) I don't care I love it! FUR is an amazing staple in your closet. I'm a prime example of "Tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor"!!! My first fur was purchased from my good friend's mother and it has been a wrap ever since! I collect them! You can throw a fur on with ANYTHING during the winter and it looks AMAZING! I do have a furrier where I store all my coats. 

The importance of a furrier is crucial. My furrier has become my stylist (damn shame) Everytime I set foot into his shop he tells me what I "need"!! 

Always remember whether you paid a lot or a little-maintenance on furs is a MUST! Below are some pictures of a few of my beauties! Again some are faux but what does that matter?? They are still dope. 

Signing off-
Crys 

P.S Before I forget I did promise you guys that I would inform you of any smash deals I received. The red fox full length vest I copped (bought) for $300 from someone who just wanted to get rid of it! I changed the lining and had my name stitched in and that was "all she wrote"!!













2 comments:

  1. U ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL BOUT PETA FUUUUUC THEM#!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm dying to pull out my vest.. to early or nah! lol

    ReplyDelete