Friday, September 26, 2014

Sex and Spaghetti: Balenciaga SUNNIES




It's no secret that I have an obsession with SUNNIES. With that said let's get right to it! I was scrolling through Instagram (@eyechic_philly) and came across these beauties!!! They are PERFECT. The detailing is amazing! The gradient on the lenses is sick! You can transistion these into in any season! Please note: I am the type of woman that can have 4 pair of black sunglasses and justify why I needed all 4 pair and tell you the different occasions to wear each one! DO NOT DEBATE ME!!! 
Balenciagas give me 70's realness! Studio 54 era! I feel like I should be dancing on table tops with the likes of Michelle Pfeiffer, Diana Ross, Grace Jones and Bianca Jagger. 
Balenciagas give you that glam feel as soon as you slip them on! If you want my opinion every woman should have at least one pair.
I know you are asking yourself "Crystal do you have a pair?" BUT OF COURSE HUNTY!!! I got these vintage babies from EBay (www.ebay.com) for about $99 shipping included!! 
I am seriously debating getting these black beauties. I will keep you posted on whether I will be eating ramen noodles (I kid,I kid)!! 
Signing off-
Crystal

p.s. This reminds me! I have to write a post about shopping on eBay! There is truly an art to that madness.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment