Saturday, September 20, 2014

Long Lasting Obsession: Sunnies

 Please don't ask me where this obscene obsession derived from because honestly I have no clue!! Oooohhh I am totally lying. When I was about 20 I was working at a long time job (that will remain nameless) and I had a really fly couple of women that worked with me. One of them was a woman named Chanelle (go figure). Let me tell you about Chanelle- she appreciated clothes and accessories and treated all her stuff with extreme care. Most importantly, she had the sickest frame game in the world! We eventually became cool and she told me her friend sold sunglasses! Well kids that was all she wrote. Now ten years later I drool over Sunnies, dream about them, stalk FEDEX AND UPS for days until I finally here them walking up my stairs and snatching my lilttle brown cardboard box out their hands and signing my life away! 

I have never counted how many pair I have (maybe I should) but I definitely not bias toward any one designer. 
A couple of years ago I had a weakness for Fendi Havanas fs5198. I now have them in four different colors (see below) 

Celine has become a fast favorite! Their shadow glasses have been a hit with celebs and designers alike! 

More recently I have become a follower of Prada. All around classics! 
I also have to come to appreciate a good ole pair of Ray-Ban. Fairly inexpensive and classic. You can throw them on with any and everything and look polished. Please note: the first picture in the collage below was a pair of Ray-Ban that was gifted to me 10 years ago!! Still immaculate! 

I won't bombard you with more selfies as the blog matures you will get more familiar with all of my "Framed Beauties".

Signing off-
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment