Friday, February 6, 2015

Work Attire: ASOS Premium Pencil Dress in Check Print with Peplum

This deal is so good I had to share it with you before I went to bed! Remember me telling you a while ago that your work attire should be something you are serious about. People judge you on what you wear (whether you believe that or not). I told you I am always looking for ways to spice up my wardrobe. This was yet another item I had stashed in my "Saved Items" as I was about to close out of ASOS I realized that this dress went from $142.13 to $42.64! They are still a vast array of sizes life. 

Ladies the best part about this dress is that it is EASY. Slip this on with a pump or a pair of sleek high heeled Mary Janes and you looked polished a lll day. Place you hair back in a bun and boom! Slick and office chic for under $50!!! Yes $50! Because ASOS currently has free shipping for anything over $40! Thank me later! 




Signing off-


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment