Saturday, February 28, 2015

Airport Traveling: Cute and Comfy

Ladies, I truly believe you should look your best while traveling because you never know who you are you going to run past. Literally. I feel like cute and comfy definitely works especially if you are in for a long flight. I wanted to go over my travel essentials:

This is in no particular order:

Glasses: yes, reading glasses. I feel like my contacts and the air pressure don't mesh well (personal opinion), contacts, contact case and contact solution. 

Sunnies: some people use eyemasks I use my sunnies..

Evian water: yup! In the little spritz bottle. I got this from Auntie June Ambrose! The pressure can dry you out. You don't want to arrive are your destination looking pale.

Lip Balm: preferably EOS. Chapped lips are NOT cute. 

Facial Cream: I am obsessed with Philosophy facial cream.

Lotion: I love the hand lotion from Bath and Body Works

Book, Magazine and/or iPad: most of the time I have both. I love to go back and forth. 

Turban: yes, you read that correctly! A turban! I wrap my hair up and throw it in a comfy turban. It guarantees that my hair will stay in place and it looks oh so fashionable! 

Snacks: Since I have been on a healthy journey instead of my usual Sour Patch Kids I would trade that in for Fiber One bars and granola :-) . GUMMMMM (I thought I would stress that) 

Hair: a brush and comb (for obvious reasons)

Teeth: a toothbrush, floss and a small tube of toothpaste

I usually throw all of the above in to my Louis Vuitton Neverfull but I noticed last night it really hurt my solider so I would go for a pilot bag (my favorite) or a chic book bag! 

Signing Off-

Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment