Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pulling Inspiration: Keisha from Total


Who  said you cannot pull inspiration from the 90's! Today, as I was blow drying my hair, browsing through 90's music I came across one of my favorite songs "Sitting Home" by Total. I remember the video vaguely. You know the argument Pam had with Ed Lover and the dance scene etc. What I did not remember was how FLY Keisha looked! She flashed across my screen and I GAGGED!!!!!!! 

Listen, I know a lot of us want to forget the 90's and its fashion (should I remind you of black lip liner and gloss or FLAT TWIST!). Anyway back to Keisha! While I was watching the video and literally stopped dead in my tracks and had to rewind the video! Homegirl was sitting there with a sick fur, all black outfit, makeup on POINT and hair was perfection. Now this is how I want to remember the 90's! She MURDERED IT!!!!! And now she has me on the hunt for a fur collar as plush as the one she had on in this video!!! 

This look can still be worn today! Mind you the video is 16 years old (I am dating myself SMH). This is what I mean by classic pieces! 





Signing off-

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment