Monday, February 16, 2015

OOTD: Sunday's Finest

Ugh! I missed my daily blog last night! You guys have to excuse me! It was All-Star Weekend in New York and I worked most of the weekend and decided to go to the gym then take my mother out for a late Valentines Day yesterday. Once I came home I was comatosed :-(

With all that said I will post a double for you guys today! For the first post let's talk about my outfit of the day on Sunday. (of course all the pictures are selfies because my mother wasn't paying me any mind). 

Let me say this. NEW YORK IS FRIGID! Not cold but FRIGID. The only reason why you see me wearing a leather jacket is because 1) I was in car 2) Every place I went had parking or a parking lot so nothing consisted of walking long distances.

I definitely layered!! I started off with a pair of ripped American Eagle black jeans and a simple Old Navy v-neck black t-shirt with the ASOS Cape (see here for my previous post about this dope cape) along with a BLANKNYC vegan leather jacket, a pair of June Ambrose Lace-Up Zippered Leather Bootie with Pom-Poms (side note: THESE ARE SOOOOOOOOOO comfortable), a Zara hat (which I have had for about two years and yesterday was the first time wearing it) and my Rocco Alexander Wang bag that I picked up at a sample sale in December. Yesterday was the first day I pulled my baby out and she got lots of attention! You don't have to worry about wearing bright colors in the winter it can brighten up your wardrobe. 





Signing off-


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment