Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Obsession: Stacked Bracelets


The whole stacking bracelets is something I am OBSESSED with. I love the way it looks. You can go uber expensive or super cheap! Either way it looks amazing! You can stack a couple of Hermes bracelets with an Hermes (or Cartier watch) or a million Alex and Ani bracelets and a Michael Kors watch! Believe me EVERYTHING has a hi and lo option! 

I am currently rocking six Alex and Ani bracelets, one Marc Jacobs bracelet, and two bracelets my grandmother passed down to me recently. Wearing a watch is a little too much with everything that is going on my wrist. But everyone knows I am gaudy as hell so I throw on my Michele watch with it (sue me!).
 I love the way it looks and surprisingly it doesn't make to much noise when I type or move around in the office. One day I plan on upgrading to Hermes bangles but for right now this will do! 






Signing off-
Crystal







No comments:

Post a Comment