Saturday, February 7, 2015

Give Face Chronicles: Veediddy

Instagram is wonderful tool because you can find amazing people with equally amazing talent! Veediddy is a perfect example of what I mean. I came across her page about 2 years ago and her work blew me away.


Veediddy is also the owner and creator of Snatched Cosmetics ( @snatchedcosmetics ). Snatched has an amazing array of lip glosses and lipsticks they are EXTREMELY pigmented. I will definitely be doing a review on her line in the near future (but this post is definitely about her and her  talent).




The best part of Vee and her IG page is that she not only shares her talents but often gives you tips and great drugstore options. Ladies, she is basically giving you a free makeup lesson. If I were you I would follow and take note!









Whether it's her own face that she is "beating" or a clients the end result is always FLAWLESS!
Please check out her page or search her hashtags #veedidthat #snatchedcosmetics #SNATCHED you won't be disappointed.



Signing off-


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment