Monday, February 2, 2015

Steal of the Day: Akira Lumberjack Vest

You know my favorite saying is "Nothing haunts me more than something I didn't buy!" Well a couple of weeks ago I saw Draya in this dope lumberjack vest from The Fine HangerI was surfing the net on my phone and decided when I went home I was going to purchase it. As soon as I got home OF COURSE IT WAS SOLD OUT!! I was beyond pissed! But again, you snooze you lose.  
So today as I was watching Netflix and catching on my favorite blogs I found an extremely similar option to the lumberjack vest that I unfortunately missed out on a couple of weeks back! I found this gem on Akira !
This vest is about $25 less than the one on The Fine Hanger but looks just as good! And yes I will be purchasing this one ASAP! There is just something about lumberjack. You can wear it with a pair of pigalles or a pair of timbs! You know I am all about piece of clothing giving me multiple options.


Signing off-

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment