Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dope Finds: Givenchy vs. Zara


There is nothing like an amazing pair of black strappy sandals. Just like a pair of pumps I think it's essential to have in your closet. 

I have lusted over these Givenchy heels for a while but never committed to paying the money for them (for whatever reason)!
That was one of the best decisions I ever made! Why you ask? Because as I was browsing through eBay I found a dupe!

Zara has an incredibly similar pair-I wasn't lucky enough to scoop them in store but once I found them on eBay I knew I couldn't pass them up. Aside from the heel and the silver buckle the Zara heel is dead on!!! And a fraction of the price. 


Below is a picture of me in the Zara heels this past summer. 



Signing off-


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment