Saturday, February 21, 2015

Being Snatched: The Process Has Started

I promised you guys a couple of weeks ago that I would take you through my "Getting Snatched" journey. I was mentally delaying this! 

I finally started with a trainer who I feel is more so a life coach. We spoke about my goals and what I am looking to achieve. She then studied what I ate for about a week, looked for any imbalances and weaknesses. She told me what to remove from my diet, what to add and what I needed more of. 

Of course, even though she is certified, I swore she didn't know what she was talking about when she said I needed to eat more! I thought I want to lose not gain. Well I did what I wanted to do and not what she instructed and the first time I got in the gym with her I swear I saw Big Baby Jesus. He was coming to give me CPR ! I was lightheaded, fatigued and had a massive headache. I should have listened (note to self)! After that I made sure I had a balanced breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 snacks. It's so important to fuel your body but especially important when you are in the gym. It has only been a week. I will give you all weekly updates and let you know my progress.  


Right now I am exhausted and my body hurts but that comes with not being in shape. 


I sincerely believe that fashion and style starts from with in. You need to be healthy in order to feel and look good.


Signing off-


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment