Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Obsession: American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans

Like many women I know I have numerous pair of jeans. I used to be a huge fan of expensive jeans until I realized that it doesn't have to be expensive to be a good fit. This summer I took my cousin shopping and she took me into the American Eagle store. I kindly rolled my eyes and said "I don't need anything from here" she looked at me like I was crazy and said " I have had jeans from AE for 10 years and they are still as good as new". I decided to buy two pair (they had a buy one get one 50% off sale). I wanted to SLAP myself. As soon as I put the jeans on they fit me like I had them forever! I immediately went back and purchased 4 more (different washes). 






Fast forward to two weeks ago I ended up in American Eagle again and I purchased a pair Boyfriend jeans and AGAIN I am not disappointed. American is currently running the Buy 1 get one 50% off sale.  So I would hop on and grab one or two (or three nothing room with buying extra LOL)


Before I forget when purchasing Boyfriend jeans you should by a size down so you don't end up swimming in them.
                               


Signing off-

Crystal 


p.s. All images were grabbed off of Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment