Friday, July 31, 2015

IG Baddie: @fabchicv

Have you ever stumbled upon a dope ass female on your explorer page and immediately follow her because you know everything she posts is going to be insane?!?
Well let me introduce you to @fabchicv who I have been following for well over 2 years. 

From her DOPE pictures to her creative IG captions her style is overall AH-MAZ-ING. It ranges from tomboy chic to downtown glam. 
Vee makes you want to befriend her to pick her brain about fashion advice.

Not going to lie I semi-stalk her page for looks ALL THE TIME! 

Vee runs a fashion IG page @comeinveescloset that certainly reflects her personal style. Everything she posts on her fashion page I could see her rocking effortlessly. 
I decided I wouldn't be selfish any longer and share her with you guys! 

Enjoy! 

Signing off-

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment