Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SOLESSSSSS: Schutz "Ermmana" (Follow Up Blogpost)



So if you guys follow me on IG you have seen me post these "Ermmana" shoes by Schutz about 2 to 3 times. Even though I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I was a hugely disappointed by the customer service from Schutz. The disappointment was clearly stated in my previous email because I wasn't able to get the Ermmana's  in time for my birthday but hey that was my fault but in the almost 3 months since my birthday I have received numerous emails from Schutz with different ship dates. No lie people! About 6 of them! The second to last email stated it would be shipped before 2016!!! Excuse me!!!!! I sent a nice stern email and guess what I received? Nothing....


Now I must admit I love love love my shoes but I don't think I will be shopping with Schutz any longer. The whole experience put a foul taste in my mouth. They have amazing shoes but not amazing customer service. I am only writing this because I want you guys to know that when you spend your money (whether it be $1 or $1,000,000) it is YOUR money and you should be valued and FEEL valued. 



I am not going to return my shoes because I have already worn them and love them but as for purchasing from them again ....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN..

FYI I have only worn them once and they were a bit high but I will be wearing them again. Even though they are strappy the straps don't kill your feet. 


Signing off-


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment