Friday, July 24, 2015

Fly a$$ Friday : Rasheeda


Have you ever trolled someone's IG and thought "I would wear every fit on this page"?


Well that is exactly how I feel about Rasheeda from Love and Hip Hop. There isn't a fit she has worn, a hairstyle she has rocked or a good face beat she has displayed that I haven't LOVED!!! I don't know if she has a stylist or if she puts these looks together or her own (contrary to popular belief not everyone has a stylist) but regardless of the fact I adore her looks. 

 What I admire most about her is that she dresses age approriate! She is a wife and a mother. I never feel she is giving off too much or trying to be too trendy. She keeps it classy and funky. 

If her style mimics the style of her store I am going to be a loyal customer! 


Signing off-
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment