Friday, July 10, 2015

Sex and Spaghetti: Camilla One Shoulder Drape Dress

Might as well blog since I am sitting in this Apple store with a defunct iPhone! 

Have you ever browsed Facebook and see those little ads on the side with amazing clothes that pique your interest? 

Well this is exactly what happened to me on Monday! I am in love with all things flowy and easy to wear. I am definitely a one and done type of girl. I was strolling Facebook and see this amazing kaftan pop up on my screen! I literally gasp. At first I thought it was from Asa Soltan Rahmati line (you may know her from the Shahs of Sunset). I have browsed her website more than once and this kaftan look like it fit right in. But I was so wrong....



This kaftan is actually from a line called Camilla. The One Shoulder Drape Dress retails at a cool $799. I have never heard of this line although I have to admit they have beautiful pieces. Although the price point is a little out of the ordinary.  The cheapest item I saw was $299. 
 




This line definitely goes under my Sex and Spaghetti tag! 


Signing off-


Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment