Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dope Girl of the Day: Laura Govan

Let me just say this...

L A U R A has been S L A Y I N G!!

I adore Laura's style. From her gym gear, swimsuit wear, casual chic or black tie. Her style seems to get better with every year. Not only do I love her style but I love her LIFESTYLE. 


I feel like if you met her she would say "so what if you have a donut just as long as you bust your a$$ to burn it off.." 

Everything about her seems motivational. She is clearly DOPE. She makes me want to find my old favorite pair or jeans workout until they fit again.
There is nothing more I appreciate than women who have attainable style and who don't flash price tags at you. You can find similar peices to almost everything Laura wears. That's beyond amazing in my book. 

Signing off-

Crystal 


No comments:

Post a Comment