Monday, July 27, 2015

Soles of the Day: Miss Guided Jewelled Heeled Sandals Neon Yellow

There is nothing more I appreciate than a pair of shoes that will make men and woman gag from the BACK!!!!! Don't know what I mean? Well let me give you a prime example.

Let me introduce you to Miss Guided Jewelled Heeled Sandals Neon Yellow


 Excuse me!!! Do you see these? YESSSS GAWWDDDDD.. Simple and sexy. The best part of all?? They are only $20! HA!!!! Love it!!! Miss Guided hit the nail on the head with these.. They are available in sized 6 through 9. No half sizes. I am definitely ordering these today! 
Do you guys remember that Alexander Wang bag I scored from a sample sale back in December! They look like a perfect match!





Thank me later! 



Signing off-

Crystal 


No comments:

Post a Comment