Monday, August 3, 2015

Soles of the Day: MissGuided "Tassel Detail Barely There Heeled Sandals Cobalt Blue"

I meant to write this blogpost  yesterday but was a little busy with my Sunday duties. First let me say this I cannot wear heels for 6-8 weeks due to an Achilles injury (DO NOT ASK BECAUSE I AM BEYOND DEVASTATED).  I am stuck in Birkenstocks and cute supportive flats for the rest of the summer.

Sunday I was searching through IG and saw these beauties on MissGuided IG page. Everyone remembers this spring/summer sensation Aquazzaura Wild Thing Heels that retailed for a $785 and was sold out everywhere. I couldn't justify spending that amount of money on a shoe I cannot wear year long (but to each is own). 

Yes I know what you are about to say "this is SOOOOOOOO a dupe of the Wild Things Heels"! But so what! They are dope! You cannot go wrong with cobalt blue. I love anything that can be worn for multiple occasions and these fall into that category. 


Best thing yet is the price. Are you ready for this madness? $60 .. YUPPPPPPP. When I checked yesterday all sizes were available but today there are only 5,6,7,8,10 which means they are going fast. 

https://www.missguidedus.com/footwear/heels/tassel-detail-barely-there-heeled-sandals-cobalt-blue-cobalt-blue 


Signing off, 

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, I love these types of articles always inspire me to go ahead. They are selling nice clothes. If you want to purchase the same types of clothes online on discount rate, you can click on our link. Here you can buy all of the women's clothes.
    Women Skirts
    Women leggings
    Women Top
    Women Short Sleeve Bamboo Top
    Women Short Sleeve T-Shirt

    ReplyDelete