Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lippies: "Stone" by MAC

You guys know I am never one to be selfish! As soon as I see something (and fall in love with it) I come on here and spill the tea! About two weeks ago I saw Draya from Basketball Wives LA post a picture on Instagram. 
I almost fainted when I saw the color on her lips. She, like me, spread the love and told everyone it was "Stone" by MAC. I jumped right on and ordered it.



I am utterly convinced there is a little sprinkle of heaven in this tube of lipstick! Every time I put it on I get a ton of compliments and questions! Stone is the perfect mix between brown and gray (in my opinion). Some people would call the color taupe. FYI the picture above does this beauty NOOOOOO justice at ALL!! Even thought this color is matte the color is luxurious. The Stone Lipliner has been a little hard for me to get my hands on but believe me I am searching!! 


This beauty retails for $17.00 on the MAC website. This is going to be my staple for the fall and winter months. 


Signing off- 

Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment