Monday, March 30, 2015

Shoe Obsession: Jeffrey Campbell Darjana Sandal






Ladies! I saw these a month ago but I have been a little crazed and totally forgot to post. YOU NEED THESE FOR THE SUMMER. I don't think I have any Jeffrey Campbell shoes in my arsenal. But these are a must have and I WILL hunt these done. I first saw these beauties on the Nordstrom website. I went on just now to purchase and guess what? THEY DO NOT HAVE MY SIZE. I will definitely go on to JC's actually website and see if I can score these babies. I am not going to tell you what you can pair these with because the options are endless. 


You can slip these in your bag or keep them in your car. They are so cute I don't think anyone is going to pay attention to your outfit anyway! 


Signing off-


Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment