Friday, March 20, 2015

Shoe Obsession: Steve Madden Fringly

When my boyfriend asks why I have the same shoe in two different colors I am going to simply blame Kyrzayda and Kimsue. I literally spit my coffee out when I saw these babies on their feet! 

Before I blabber on! Let me give you the details. They are upper suede and roughly 4 inches (Ladies please make sure you can wear and are comfy in heels before purchasing these. I don't want you to waste your money!). Fringly comes in cobalt blue, black and taupe (as seen above). I am not in love with a round toe shoe but the fringe is so dope I overlooked that. I purchased mine at Macy's. Read this next line carefully. MACY'S IS NOW HAVING A 20% OFF. Take advantage! Last but not least the price $129.00.

Here are pictures of Kim and Kyrzayda rocking their pairs! You can thank us later!!



Signing off-

Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment