Monday, March 30, 2015

Dope Deal of the Day: Target Hot Pink Moto Jacket




A couple of years ago the Gap had a dope Hot pink Moto jacket. I want to say it was $99. It had silver detailing and was all around dope! When I went on the website it was sold out in EVERY SIZE!!!!  I have been stalking it on ebay but the prices ranged anywhere from $300 to $799. Sorry but I won't pay that for something I cannot wear on an every day basis. ESPECIALLY something that is hot pink, Sick is not a good word to describe how I felt knowing that I missed out on this baby. Well today I was on Target's website to search for some simple t-shirts and ran across a very similar moto jacket and scooped it up before it was I missed out yet again! Best part about the jacket is the price. A cool $34.98! 


Fast forward a couple of hours later I am on Fashion Bomb Daily and what do I see! Christina Milian wearing a Hot Pink Moto jacket from Moschino Cheap & Chic jacket. The price is  cool $1395. 

Even though everyone knows I am a lover of all things monotone I think a pop of color is an amazing addition to your closet. You can pair the jacket with a nice slacks for work or just like Christina has it on. Or you can rock this with a white v-neck and a skater skirt! 


Signing off-

Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment