Friday, March 20, 2015

Come Join Me: Her Story @ Le Reve


I happy to announce I will be co-hosting this phenomenal day party this Sunday, March 22nd with a bunch of other fabolous entrepreneurs. Please join me I would love to meet each and every one of you!! 


EVENT DETAILS: 
This Sunday , March 22nd some of the most powerful, smart, and ambitious up and coming business women in New York will be at LE REVE 125E. 54TH STREET in honor of Women History Month excuse me I mean Herstory Month lol. Powerful women like fashion blogger / stylist Crystal Stoute (@dopelittlewhitegirl) and many more!
Trust me fellas, here is where u will find both quantity and quality... you might
wanna rsvp asap 
Email easy@easymoneynyc.com
or text 929.888.3991
Music by: #powerboyz DJ WILL & DJ NORIE W/ A special  highly manicured opening set by Female Artist DJ TY MICHELLE
DOORS OPEN AT 3PM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment