Sunday, April 5, 2015

Work Attire: Old Navy Sale

You know I appreciate a good sale. Old Navy is where I get a majority of my work attire. They are now having a 50% of EVERYTHING SALE. 

I purchased some basic tees, 3 boyfriend buttons downs and one pair of skinny "Diva" work pants in Coral. 

I already have the perfect outfit in my head for the first really nice Spring Day. 
Tell me this wouldn't be perfect with a pair of nude heels, gold accessories and a cute bag! Can't go wrong. If this is too casual for your job you can switch the coral shirt with a white one and throw on a blazer (and ditch the jewelry)! 

Below are some of the items I thought were cute and that could be worn for numerous occasions and all REASONABLY PRICED (that's the key!!) 


Enjoy and let me know if your purchased anything! 


Signing off-

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment