Friday, April 10, 2015

Gag Worthy: Egotistic Egotism Madame Fringe Clutch in GrapeVine

It is not secret I am utterly obsessed with anything and everything from Egotistic Egotism! But when I took a look at the new items she dropped I gagged! 

Let me introduce you guys to "Madame Fringe Clutch" in GrapeVine. This suede beauty is an array of purple! This bag is so vivid and dope! 

And if you think you don't have anything to go with this bag you are in luck!! The "Denim Breeze" shirt also comes in GrapeVine! 

This combo is perfect for the spring and summer! You can also use the Denim Breeze shirt as a bathing suit cover up! You guys know my motto of having clothes that you can use a million times in a millions way! 

If you stop by Egotistic Egotism let Nick know I sent you!

Signing of-

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment