Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Item of the Day: MissGuided Croc Print Bandeau Jumpsuit

Well well well.. Maybe I have been under a rock but as I was browsing through Nordstrom I spot a MissGuided item! Could it be? One of my favorite low cost websites is now available in the US. Nordstrom only has about 9 items but it's OKAY to start off slowly.


My favorite item has to be the Croc Print Bandeau Jumpsuit ($68). I hopped over to MissGuided to see if this item was also available on their website. It was and it looked way better! I swear it's all about how you accessorize an item! Oh and it cost an extra $2.


The Croc Print Bandeau Jumpsuit, like most anything I wear, can be worn in a multitude of ways to a multitude of places! Although, if you are bustier on top I would stay away from wearing it to church (JUST SAYING). 

This jumpsuit is available in all sizes up to a 10 on both Nordstrom and MissGuided but I have also found alternative!!! If you wear sizes 14 through 24 ASOS has a similar jumpsuit that is just as dope! 


All about options! 


Signing off-


Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment