Wednesday, May 6, 2015

SOLESSSSSS: Schutz "Ermmana"

Let me introduce you to the The Birthday Shoes That Never Were.  Well, before I introduce you to the The Birthday Shoes That Never Were let me give you the backstory. I first saw these beauties on the Schutz website back in January/February and they were on Pre-Order. When I went back on the site in March it was sold out but I requested that they notify me if and when the shoes became available again! Well lo and behold mid-April I received the email saying they were available to order! I immediately hopped on the site ordered the shoes AND had them overnighted. I then called my friend Jae to explain these dope ass shoes I just copped! She told me she received the same email and ordered them too! She went on to say "Well at least I will have them by June." HUHHHHHHHHHHHH It seems like I missed a small but important detail. THE SHOES ARE PRE-ORDER AND WON'T BE SHIPPED UNTIL END OF MAY!!!!!! Please note my birthday was April 22nd! Not only was I crushed and pissed I wanted my money back for the overnight shipping (MAJOR SIDE EYE)... I didn't cancel my order because I still love these shoes even though they weren't my birthday shoes!


Now let me officially introduce you to the The Birthday Shoes That Never Were  aka Ermmana




Isn't she a beauty!!!! You can wear this shoe with a million things!! They ring in at $260. Not horrible and believe me you will get your monies worth!!!! 


Signing off-


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment