Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sole of the Day: Steve Madden "Raela"

I was running around like a mad woman today with my friend who came in for an extremely short time from out of town. She wanted to stop by the mall for an outfit. I stopped in to Steve Madden to find some cute comfy summer flats but instead I fell for Raela. I think I love Raela! No seriously! I didn't purchase but I haven't stopped thinking about her. I decided not to pick her up because with next week being Memorial Day I am pretty sure they are going to have a sale (ladies save your coins for the holiday sales) 

I truly believe the pic above does this shoe no justice so let me show you how they looked on my feet! 
Yummy right!!! These are perfect for work, a night out or a lunch date with your girls! They scream sexy! I wasn't really loving the other colors. I will definitely be purchasing them in snakeskin! They do it for me :-) 

Signing off-

Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment