Thursday, May 7, 2015

Gag Worthy: Andrea Iyamah Beach Cape

Summer is around the corner and that means beach parties, fly swimwear and fly eyewear!!!!!! I think I found a fly cover up. I am a sucker for one and done outfits! This falls under that category!!

The first time I was introduced to Andrea Iyamah was last summer. I saw a Angela Simmons rocking a dope orange swimsuit in Barbados! 



I immediately googled and started stalking this website. Some would find the items on the site a tad expensive but I am a big believer in you pay for what you like. Remember you are the one that is going to rock it. If you love it and can afford it then BUY IT!! 

With that said Iet us get to this coverup I have been stalking ! Ugh! This is really ornamental not functional because you are wearing a lot of material  but WHO CARES I love it!!!  Let me introduce you to their Beach Cape. It is guaranteed to take your breath away! 




These capes are $144! Not cheap but oh so fabulous. This is  definitely on my list for the summer! 


Signing off-


Crystal





No comments:

Post a Comment