Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sex and Spaghetti: Chanel Lego Clutch


So lovers... I woke up this morning and nearly had a massive heart attack. Really (well a tad bit of exaggeration) !! I walked into my bathroom this morning to discover a bag on my toilet seat that said "Happy Birthday". This was a little weird aside from the fact there was a gift on my toilet but  my birthday was 3 weeks ago. I proceeded to open up my gift which it was wrapped in about it 6 plastic  bags only to discover a Chanel box! I lie to you not I damn near gagged. The box was small but fairly heavy. When I opened it I saw a rare Chanel Lego bag!!! 


This is the first Sex and Spaghetti item that I am proud to say I own! I absolutely love this clutch. It's rare and DOPE!! Can't wait to build an outfit around it! You guys will be seeing a lot of my baby this summer. Hopefully I can do it justice just like the ladies below.








Little known fact: I name all my bags. I have officially named her "Lego"! I know so creative LOL!


Signing off,


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment