Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WCW: Princess Deena Abdulaziz


Princess Deena Abdulaziz
I have to admit I have a huge Instagram crush on Princess Deena Abdulaziz. It took me a while to learn who and what she was! Who: Deena Abdulaziz What: A Saudi Arabian princess who owns a high scale boutique.  

I have yet to see any flawed pictures of Princess Deena. She is, to me, the definition of FLAWLESS from her hair to her pumps. A natural beauty! Every year she invades New York's Fashion week RIPS IT APART and leaves!!! 

In my opinion Princess Deena is the perfect mix between masculinity and femininity. She is the type of woman who could wear a 3 piece suit and would still look as feminine as she would by wearing a dress. To top it all off she is a lover of arm candy!!
 Let me not bore you with any more words but show you what I mean! Enjoy guys!



Signing off-
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment